Enrollment & Withdraw Policies
Christina Cultural Arts Center is open to all. To keep classes affordable, fees are based on income, household size and the number of classes taken. Our fee scale makes it possible for everyone to explore creative expression.
- Payment may be made by check, cash or credit/debit card. Click to Register for more information.
- In order to determine eligibility for possible fee discounts, customers are required to provide verification of gross household income during registration.
- Payment is due in full at registration. Registration for class is only complete when a financial commitment is made.
- Students registered for the current session may re-enroll and reserve their spaces prior to open enrollment for new students. Returning students must make payment in the Registrar's Office during the current registration window, prior to the start of open registration. All unscheduled private lesson times are released to general public during open registration.
- No refunds will be given after ten days from the date of a processed registration.
- No refunds will be provided to customers with a past due balance due.
- Customers with past due balances will be unable to re-register until balances are cleared.
- Customers in need of a payment plan must pay minimally 1/3 at registration, 1/3 is due the 6th week of the session and the balance is due by the 10th week of the session for Fall and Winter/Spring. ½ of payment is due at the time of processing Summer registration.
- Payment plans must be made in-person at 705 N. Market Street-Wilmington, Delaware. Any payment plan account in arrears for 60 days or more will be sent to a collection agency which may adversely affect credit rating.
- After two consecutive unexcused absences a student will be withdrawn from class with or without notice. An unexcused absence is an absence without prior notice.
- Any change in a student's class schedule must be approved through the Registrar's Office.
- In the event of an unscheduled school closing or an instructor's absence, a make-up class will be given. The make-up policy does not include advertised holidays or a government state of emergency.
- Inclement weather closings will be posted on WDEL & WILM Delaware Radio Stations.
Students Under 18
- Applicants under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or guardian to register, unless there are special circumstances or the minor is emancipated. The signature of an adult student or parent/guardian on the registration form commits the student to all class and payment policies
- CCAC reserves the right to re-assign class room space and to cancel under-enrolled classes with a (7) seven day notice. Class or room changes will be posted in the Registrar's Office, in the Shipley and Market Street Lobby Areas. Reasonable attempts by telephone and/or e-mail will be made to communicate class cancellations due to teacher absences or under-enrollment.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all telephone, postal address and e-mail contact information up-to-date in the CCAC business office.
- A limited amount of financial aid, in the form of partial grants is available for students with demonstrated financial need. Applicants must have completed the financial section of the registration form and a financial aid application to be considered for aid. Complete a financial aid application form and submit supporting documents. Submission of an application in no way guarantees that aid will be granted. Awards are determined by faculty recommendation and reviewed by an independent Financial Aid Committee. Awards are granted mid-way into the session to allow ample time to receive faculty recommendations and monitor attendance and progress.
- Selected students are awarded merit-based scholarships annually. Awards are determined by faculty recommendation, reviewed by a Scholarship Committee and are generally made without regard to financial need. No merit scholarship may be offered or implied during Registration. Awards are granted mid-way into the session to allow ample time to receive faculty recommendations, monitor attendance and progress.